We take appropriate measures to ensure security of your personal information and the integrity of the data collected, according to Dutch legislation on the subject ‘'Wet Bescherming Persoonsgevens' (Privacy Protection Act).
Who are "we"?
tweet-rings.com, sanga-rings.com en type-rings.com are trademarks of Alphabeth.com (Registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce)
Niersstraat 49 1078 VJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
This online privacy statement applies only to information collected through our website, telephone, (live) chat and e-mails. By visiting our website, you consent to this privacy statement.
What information do we collect?
We collect information when:
- the customer registers on our site, saves a ring design, places an order, subscribes to our newsletter, submits a support question, chats or responds to a survey or form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, Consumers are asked to create an account. We need a name, e-mail address, mailing address and a personal password. The account is used both by the customer and us to view, modify and monitor orders, shipments, and for (product) support.
- We have no access to passwords. On request, we can generate a new password and send this to the customer by email. The customer is advised to change the automatically created password in the 'My Account' section.
What do we use your information for?
The information may be used to:
- Process transactions
- To participate in a contest, promotion, survey or other site section where registration is required
- The e-mail address designated for handling orders, will only be used for information and updates regarding your order
- We periodically send e-mails when we have:
- explicit, provable permission to contact this address
- had contact at least once in the past two years via e-mail, phone or live chat
The information, public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or assigned to another company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
And the newsletter?
You’ll find an application form for the newsletter on the homepage. When you place an order, you will be asked to subscribe if you wish to receive our newsletter. There are clear instructions on how to unsubscribe at the bottom of each newsletter and promotional mailings. In a personal password protected account area (My Account) you can also subscribe to or unsubscribe from the newsletter.
How do we protect your personal information?
- When you place an order, checkout or access your account, we have arranged adequate safety measures. This is implemented for us by third party MediaCT.
- All supplied sensitive / credit card information is transferred through Secure Socket Layer (secure server connection). This technology provides the encoded information to the payment provider (MultiSafePay, the company that handles payments). The database is accessible only to authorized persons with special access rights to such systems.The information will remain confidential.
- After a transaction, information is stored (IP address, routing, time) for no more than 60 days.
What are cookies?
- Cookies are small files that we put on the hard drive of your computer. Most people have cookies enabled, which is the default setting of most browsers. The cookie allows us to recognize your specific browser and therefore can "remember" your visit and such.
- You may visit our site anonymously by disabling cookies in your browser settings. It may be less useful or certain components may fail.
We use a live chat application called Co-browser to directly assist with any questions you might have. By starting a live chat, you agree with this form of communication, where active visual information is transferred to our customer service representatives. This allows the representative to monitor the conduct of our clients on the website. Once the Customer closes the browser, leaves the website or leaves the browser tab, this option expires.
Do we sell information to third parties?
No. Non-personally identifiable information can be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses, but only in the service of our website(s).
Links to third parties
Our website contains or provides products or services of third parties. These companies have separate and independent privacy statements and are not necessarily based in the Netherlands. We have carefully selected these parties, but cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Among others we use software from the following companies:
- Google (AdWords and AdSense) Privacy Statement
- MultiSafePay (Payment Provider): Privacy Statement
- PayPal (Payment Provider): Privacy Statement
- Zendesk (helpdesk): Privacy Statement
- Campaign Monitor (e-mail software) Privacy Statement
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
This privacy statement complies with the California Online Privacy Protection Act.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
This privacy statement complies with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act). Our website, products and services are aimed at people who are at least 13 years of age.
Changes in these conditions will take effect after it is properly published on the website.